Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting
The Foundation is committed to the importance of continually measuring and improving the effectiveness of all its programmes by means of:
- Monitoring and Evaluation of all our programmes at several levels, by engagement between our facilitators, the Projects Coordinator, the Executive Director and the Board of Trustees.
- Seeking regular feedback from learners, which is essential for correction and improvement of the programmes.
- Quarterly reports which are submitted by the facilitators.
- Analysis of evaluation reports which are discussed in meetings with role players.
- Monitoring in the light of the objectives of each programme, and if the need arises changes are made in the monitoring formats.
- Making reporting to the Board as well as Funders a priority.
- Monitoring and evaluation of reports from time to time will be prepared and kept on record for onward submission to donors